Tuesday, October 12, 2010

42

Today is Darren's 42nd birthday. Hard to believe. I just have to say that I feel like one lucky girl to be married to him. He really is too good for me. Here are some great things about him:
-He's a great dad
-Darren is kind to everyone
-I will never (well, rarely) get lost with him around because he always knows his way even if he's only been there once
-He never uses foul language and rarely loses his temper
-Always says he's sorry even if it's me who has done wrong
-Great knowledge of the scriptures
-Great knowledge of useful and useless trivia
-Fantastic dentist
-Incredible athlete
-So loving, giving, creative, smart
-Super duper handsome
-He can fix most everything and anything
-Lots and lots of other amazing traits
Love, love, love this guy!
Happy Birthday Darren! Can't wait for the next 42 years!


No comments: