Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

This year for Halloween we had our trunk or treat at church on the day of Halloween.  I decided to pull out my Cinderella dress.  I'm pretty sure that Gavin wanted me to be a cowgirl.  Oh well, I decided to shower, wash off the horse manure and dress up as a princess.  Gavin was a cowboy of course.  Drew dressed up like a 50's girl, and Gillian was a zombie prom queen.  They were worried that they wouldn't get enough candy if they didn't do any real trick or treating.  They have plenty.  And I can't seem to stay out of it.  I need them to hide it from me.  

We have a new family member this year.  His name is Jimmy.  He is always moving about the house and every day we find him doing new things.  Sometimes he's sitting at the counter working on my laptop.  Sometimes he's at the piano or waving to the horses from the deck.  He is a full size posable skeleton.  Gavin dressed him up as a proper cowboy and he helped Gavin pass out candy at the church.  I'm thinking I need to get him a santa suit for the holidays.  Not quite ready for him to go away yet.




1 comment:

zq said...

I like Jimmy. I love the costumes.