Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Girls in Paradise

Me and my girls and Sophie Kevil and Rebecca left for Hawaii last Friday.  We hit the ground running Saturday morning and met up with Adam Palmer and his kids for a hike in Kaneohe.  Then stopped at Kahana Bay for the rope swing and jumping off the bridge.  The kids had a blast.  So far I'm only able to get the pictures off my phone but not my camera until I get a card reader.  So I will be adding pictures later.  
Yesterday we had an epic day on Kimo's 47 ft. sailboat in Waikiki that ended with a Coastguard rescue.  More on that when I can download pictures.
Today we went to Waimea.  There was a fun shore break.  Drew was out in it for hours.  Gillian and Sophie were out for a bit but after Gillian took quite a beating in the waves she was terrified.  She says she wants to erase it from her mind because it was so scary.  She and Sophie had fun digging in the sand and climbing the rocks that Darren and I used to climb on at Waimea.  










Matsumotos shave ice



No comments: