Tuesday, November 25, 2008

sidewalk chalk and sardines







One of those rare sunny days where after school Gillian could go outside and do sidewalk chalk. And she loves her new pink hat mom brought her from Huntington Beach.  Except now she insists on wearing a pink shirt every day to match with her new hat.  She doesn't have that many pink shirts, but she does have a few.

So for Family Home Evening activity the kids wanted to play "sardines".  It's where one person hides and the rest of the people have to go find that person.  As soon as someone finds them they quietly hide with them in that same spot until everyone finds them.  One time nobody could find Drew.  I was convinced after 20 minutes that she had left the house until I noticed that I was the only one left looking.  Finally I found my entire family behind the TV armoire.  I was also the last one to find everyone behind the kitchen curtain last night.  We are running out of hiding spots.


No comments: