Thursday, March 11, 2010

So well, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu

We sold the Suburban yesterday to make way for the new Denali. And by new I mean a 2007 GMC Yukon Denali. We've had 7 great years with my sweet Suburban. It had 160,000 miles on it and a nice worn-in interior. My favorite part was the sock I put over the armrest to save my arm from getting scratched up by the cracked leather. We were very lucky with this vehicle, no major problems. So we decided not to push our luck as lots of little things started acting up and our mechanic said it was probably time to look for something newer. I was sad to see it go but I am enjoying the new car and all of the gadgets that go with it.

1 comment:

Caroline Brock said...

love the sock over the armrest! Classic! You are so smart to drive a car into the ground--they are the worst investments. Our minivan just topped 100,000 and I plan to drive it until it starts getting problems as well. Congrats on the new car!