Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just another day in paradise

I started my morning with a run up to the beach.  This is to make up for all the pie I've been eating.  Plus it's such beautiful scenery and it feels so good to be outside.  
We met up with Michelle again in Haliewa at the beach.  My friend Kimo lent us some SUP boards (stand up paddle) and we gave it a try.  I think that we could have used some bigger boards for more stability but we still ended up doing alright.  

Our friend Adam Palmer did a photo shoot with us this afternoon.  He's a photographer here on the North Shore and we've known him since he was in high school.  We've known his family for 20 years. Afterwards we went to his mom Pam's house and hung out for a while and talked about the good old days.  I even got in on a game of Scrabble.  

Malia riding her dog Poop
The view out of our condo at Turtle Bay onto the golf course
Michelle and Malia
My morning jog :)
SUP'ing in Haliewa Bay
My friend Kimo's dog Bear.  He weighs 160 lbs.
Darren and Adam.  Just like the good old days.

No comments: